Hanna Mack

Default Haunted Orientation

For no apparent reason my spreadsheet changes the orientation itself from
landscape to portrait even though the page set-up still shows my choice of
landscape. When it does this, nothing I can do will change it back to
landscape (even though the settings are plainly set to landscape). Ive
adjusted the scaling percentage making it small enough theres no way it
could interfere with the orientation €“ didnt work. One time it worked for
me to create a new spreadsheet tab, complete all page set-up items for the
new tab & then I copied each individual column from one tab to the other,
having to reset all formatting from scratch to be sure I didnt bring the
problem to the new tab in the process. Only thing is, even after doing all
of that, it can still change itself back to portrait, if it gets the notion.
This bothersome little problem is playing heck with my productivity & has
become a real time waster. Any ideas on fixing it?

David McRitchie

Hi Hanna,
Don't touch printer settings, they should be portrait. And the landscape
should be done for Excel file, page, setup
The only place I would think you might have such a problem is with a
PostScript printer.
---
HTH,