Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Splitting rows into individual columns

I have multiple rows that contain address information such as the following:

420 Main St
Grafton, OH 44044

18 E Jefferson St
Jefferson, OH 44047

I need to split the Address, City, State and Zip Code into separate columns
or rows so that it looks like the following:

420 Main St. Grafton, OH 44044
18 E. Jefferson St. Jefferson, OH 44047

Is this possible in Excel 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks so much for your reply. This would work EXCEPT for the following:
1) Whenever I have an address with St. in it, it puts it into the same
column as the City.
2) I have over 3,000 rows that I need to convert. It does not appear that I
can convert all of these cells at the same time.