Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default What is the command that takes you to the last cell in a spreadshe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctrl+End should do what you want.

Regards,
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default What is the command that takes you to the last cell in a sprea

Thankyou, I have tried it, and it takes you to the last cell that you have
inserted data into, and i need the command that takes you to the last cell in
the entire spreadsheet? Does such a thing exist?

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Ctrl+End should do what you want.

Regards,
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nothing built into excel.

But you could use ctrl-end to get to the bottom right corner of the usedrange.
Then end-downarrow, then end-rightarrow

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Ctrl+End should do what you want.

Regards,
Paul

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe a three stroke combination.

Holding Ctrl - press and release End and then Down-arrow
Release Ctrl

Then if you want to be in column A

There may be another way, but that's one way.

Regards

--

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Ctrl+End should do what you want.

Regards,
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't know if I'd call it a command but if you hold down
Ctrl then tap end, down arrow, right arrow and let go Ctrl
You will be at IV65536

HTH
Martin

"PCLIVE" wrote: