Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Website for Excel

Could anyone tell me of any websites that have formula examples, there
meaning and how to use them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I highly recommend Chip Pearson's web site. The URL below is to the topics
page

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx
--
Kevin Backmann

"pgarcia" wrote:

Could anyone tell me of any websites that have formula examples, there
meaning and how to use them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sep 7, 12:30 pm, pgarcia wrote:
Could anyone tell me of any websites that have formula examples, there
meaning and how to use them?

Download Excel Function Dictionary he

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/

It's a systematic overview of many common functions.