Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page numbers when printing multiple sheets

I am trying to get my whole workbook to print out as a single document. I
select all 30 of the worksheets, and print. It works fantastically, except
the page numbering. It usually prints on about 125 pages, Sheet1 prints on
two pages, so the page numbering in the footer goes: Page 1 of 125, Page 2
of 125, then... Page 1 of 125 again ...etc.

In other words, the &[Pages] field picks up the total printout, but the
&[Page] field still relates to the individual pages. Each one starting on
Page 1 of 125.

Is there a way of getting it to print consecutive numbers from 1 to 125
throughout the printout?

I'm using 2003.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am trying to get my whole workbook to print out as a single
document. I select all 30 of the worksheets, and print. It works
fantastically, except the page numbering. It usually prints on about
125 pages, Sheet1 prints on two pages, so the page numbering in the
footer goes: Page 1 of 125, Page 2 of 125, then... Page 1 of 125 again
Is there a way of getting it to print consecutive numbers from 1 to
125 throughout the printout?

..
Maybe this will help. Select all tabs at once and use:
File Page setup Page

Then, where it says "First page number," type in:
Auto