Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll

I have a ton of tabs and each has a pivottable on it. I've tried to use the
VBA code ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll but everytime I run it nothing happens, the
pvt table does not refresh. Does anyone have any possible reason as to why
this might be?

Thanks Vick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Where is the source data for the pivot table? Has new data been added,
or records changed?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps the pivot table's source range doesn't include the rows with the
new records.
Right-click on the pivot table, and click on PivotTable Wizard.
Click Back, and see if all the rows are included.