Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default set row height to zero if the condition satisfy

Dear friends,
Please let me know, how to set the row height into zero if the condition
satisfy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A macro maybe:-
Sub sonic()
LastrowColA = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
For x = LastrowColA To 1 Step -1
Cells(x, 1).Select
If ActiveCell.Value = "mycriteria" Then
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Hidden = True