Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ali ali is offline

Default Fixing the header on the top

How can I fix the header on the top. When i scroll the data down, i dotn'
want the header to disappear!

Thank you so much! ! !

--
---------
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try Menu - View - Freeze Panes.
Other option is to use Split if you want to view diff sections of your
worksheet at the same time.

"ali" wrote:

How can I fix the header on the top. When i scroll the data down, i dotn'
want the header to disappear!

Thank you so much! ! !

--
---------

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ali,

Go to WindowFreeze Panes
Where it freezes is decided by the active cell.
Everything above and to the left of the active cell
will be frozen.
e.g. if C3 is the active cell, rows 1 & 2 and columns A & B will be frozen.

HTH
Martin