Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I link to another sheet in workbook?

I'm trying to link to another sheet in the same workbook. The sheet is the
master cost sheet with prices. I want to create a linked copy of the same
sheet on another sheet so I can delete the prices. When I try paste link, the
link comes in with 00000 in all the blank cells of the master cost sheet. It
also comes in unformatted and without the same row heights or column widths.
I found I can paste special and paste column widths (but not row heights!) or
I can paste the entire page and delete all the contents to get the lines and
row/column info before pasting the link. Is there an easier way to make an
exact copy of the linked sheet?