Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel checkbook register

I am wondering if the Excel 97 checkbook register template will work with
Excel in the Office 2000 Pro suite? I've read the post dated 12/16/2005, and
figure there must be a different template that was available prior to the 97
version, but haven't found one.

We use Windows XP in our office, with the Office 2000 Pro, and I'm not ready
to change, yet! It's hard enough teaching on what we have, that I don't want
to change and have to teach all over. ;-)
--
I have a "love/hate" relationship with computers - I love them, they hate me!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I didn't go looking for that old post, but my guess is that it'll run just fine
in xl2k.

But the real test is when you try it.

CJBookie wrote:

I am wondering if the Excel 97 checkbook register template will work with
Excel in the Office 2000 Pro suite? I've read the post dated 12/16/2005, and
figure there must be a different template that was available prior to the 97
version, but haven't found one.

We use Windows XP in our office, with the Office 2000 Pro, and I'm not ready
to change, yet! It's hard enough teaching on what we have, that I don't want
to change and have to teach all over. ;-)
--
I have a "love/hate" relationship with computers - I love them, they hate me!

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks! I'll give it a try, then. Nothing else, I can always use the
formula I found online. That is working, but I am sure my boss will find a
way to mess it up.