Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Does Lotus run on Vista?

Anyone have experience with Lotus 123? Pros? Cons? Does it run on Vista?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is a newsgroup for excel.

If you don't get an answer here, you may want to post in a different forum.
Maybe "comp.apps.spreadsheets"???

And you may want to include your version of Lotus 123. It might make a
difference.

(I have no idea.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Dave.

I do know it's a newsgroup for excel, that's why I posted here. I've been
tested as an Excel expert and don't like the 2007 Excel. Have you gotten the
chance to try out pivot tables yet? They will throw you into beginner stage
because it's so hard to find the features.

And I just called IBM to find out if Lotus has been released for Vista, they
are working on it, unknown when the release date will be.

Thanks again Dave, for taking the time to answer.