Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What kind of memory does not enough?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of memory it is?

There is a table A1:Z4000, when I select this table and replace $L with $U,
the speed of running through the table is very quick from A1 to B3000, but it
runs very slow from B3000 to Z4000, and pop up a window for enough memory.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of memory it is?
I get 2GB RAM and 4.65 GB free space on HDD.
Thanks you for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Charles has some good information on his site:

http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimitsc.htm