Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA Problem

Hi guys,

i am new in VBA i made a user form and want the form show when i open the
workbook i put code below but it doesn't work please help.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
InvFrm.Show
End Sub

any helps would be much appreciated.
--
Farhad Hodjat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Farhad,

I think you need to check the macro security level. It should be medium and
you must open your workbook with maros enabled.
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer