Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JM JM is offline

Default Calculating Objects Per Second

Total time was 32 hours 19 minutes 31 seconds. How can I determine the number
of objects per second?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well that would depend on how many 'Objects' appeared, disappeared or were
otherwise to be accounted for within that time period!!

"JM" wrote:

Total time was 32 hours 19 minutes 31 seconds. How can I determine the number
of objects per second?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the time 32:19:31 is in A2, and the number of objects in B2, then the
number of objects per second is
=B2/(A2*24*3600)
Remember to format the answer as General or Number (as Excel will probably
try to make it Time).
--
David Biddulph

"JM" wrote in message
Total time was 32 hours 19 minutes 31 seconds. How can I determine the
number
of objects per second?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JM JM is offline

The number of objects would vary, the formula would use the cell that
contains the number of objects.