RabbiWife

Default Setting Tab in Excel

The tab in Excel goes from one screen to the next (eg. A1 to M1) instead of
to an adjacent cell (eg. A1 to B1). How do I correct this?

I am using Mircosoft Office XP
Gordon

RabbiWife wrote:
|| The tab in Excel goes from one screen to the next (eg. A1 to M1)
|| instead of to an adjacent cell (eg. A1 to B1). How do I correct
|| this?
|| I am using Mircosoft Office XP

Are columns B to L protected?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Peter Rooney

Rabbiwife,

Click on Tools-Options.
Click the Transition tab
remove the tick from "Transition Navigation Keys"
This was originally a function to help users transition from Lotus 123.
I know - I'm old enough to remember!

Cheers

Pete