Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to stop in the middle of re-calculation for all cells?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop in the middle of
re-calculation for all cells? Sometimes, re-calculation will be stopped by
clicking ESC , but sometime, it does not work, and the status bar shows
counting a very large number, such as 23555, 23554, 23553, ... until it
counts to 0, then I can work with this worksheet.
Does anyone know how to stop counting?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric