Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autocreate Worksheet

I'm wondering if there's a way to automatically create a worksheet based on a
new day. I have a workbook with a worksheet for each day that I'm on a job
for my work. I have to copy the last day's worksheet and rename it to the
next day, for example, "Day 1" becomes "Day 2". What I"m wanting to
accomplish is to have a new worksheet automatically created at 12am each day
that I'm on the job, and the worksheet name increment for the next day. Also,
some of the functions are dependant on the previous day's values, so they
would have to update as well.
Is there a way to do this that isn't too complicated?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Den Den is offline

I'm trying to do the same thing. Would you let me know how you can do this
when you get it done?
See my post (Subject: new day in next worksheet Day 1 plus 1?)
Reply follows.

Sub bumpit()
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1

Gary''s Student - gsnu200740