Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Big Small....Bright Dark.....Split? Counters

Excel 2007

Using Spinner Controls for a Counter function

Is there a way to seperate the Up and Down arrows from each other?

Is there a way to assign a color to the spinner control?

Is there a way to assign a color to JUST the TOP and a DIFFERENT color to
the bottom arrow/control?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I will try and answer your questions in order, note these answers come from
Excel 2002 as that is all we have at my work:

- As far as I am aware you cannot separate the Arrows from each other.

- To assign a colour to the control:
In Design Mode,
Right Click on the spinner
Select Properties -- Categorised
You can then chose the "ForeColor" or "BackColor" from the menu under each.

- As far as I am aware you cannot colour top and bottom arrows differently.

HTH
Rgds
Michael
..