Old August 28th 07, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Removing the " [Group] " from a saved file

I was working in an excel file, and then I noticed that [Group] had been
added to my file name. As a result, I cannot switch tab pages, and I keep
getting different highlighted blocks in the file.

Old August 28th 07, 06:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click a tab and select ungroup, then save the workbook

Peo Sjoblom

Old August 28th 07, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might be an idea to have a close look at what you have been doing while the
sheets were grouped before saving.

Whatever you did to one sheet would have been done to others in the group.

I would close without saving then re-open and ungroup the sheets if need be.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP