Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping and outline

Hi could you please help I have worked out grouping and outlining, I whant to
know how do you minimise the gray area to the side and get rid of the 1 & 2
at the top or evan hide it

REgards Joel
--
N/A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CTRL+8 toggles visibility of outline characters

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Joel" wrote in message ...
| Hi could you please help I have worked out grouping and outlining, I whant to
| know how do you minimise the gray area to the side and get rid of the 1 & 2
| at the top or evan hide it
|
| REgards Joel
| --
| N/A

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nick thanks for that can I just ask why the crosshaire appears so small
and ho do I enlarge withou increasing the Row height thanks

Joel
--
N/A