Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 1+2+3+4+........... Counter

Excel 2007

I would like to add a counter to a spreadsheet (actually several counters)

I would prefer NOT to use a macro

I would prefer to use an object or a clip art of something so that when I
click it, it adds +1 to a specified cell.

I read a previous post on formating a spinner shape. No idea what that is.

Anyone know the steps to do this?

Many thanks!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you use a spinner control from the Forms toolbar, and link this to a cell
(right-click the control, select Control, and put a cell reference in cell
link), and this will increment on click.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
Excel 2007

I would like to add a counter to a spreadsheet (actually several counters)

I would prefer NOT to use a macro

I would prefer to use an object or a clip art of something so that when I
click it, it adds +1 to a specified cell.

I read a previous post on formating a spinner shape. No idea what that is.

Anyone know the steps to do this?

Many thanks!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The forms toolbar has been replaced in 2007 with a button in the Controls
Group of the Developer tab.

The Insert button gives you access to the Forms controls and the ActiveX
controls.

The developer tab is not visible by default, so you have to make it so. This
is done by clicking the Office button, then click Excel options, and in the
Popular pane, check the Developer tab in the Ribbon.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If you use a spinner control from the Forms toolbar, and link this to a
cell
(right-click the control, select Control, and put a cell reference in
cell
link), and this will increment on click.

--
---
HTH

Bob