Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jai jai is offline

Default Worksheet to new file

I have more than 100 worksheet in a sheet and i want to save this worksheet
as workbook at once. I can do I one by one. Please help me on this.

Jai
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use the macro
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"jai" wrote in message ...
I have more than 100 worksheet in a sheet and i want to save this worksheet
as workbook at once. I can do I one by one. Please help me on this.

Jai

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click on the worksheet tab you wish to copy and select Move or Copy
from the short cut menu. At the top of the dialog box, drop-down the list in
the To Book combo box and select New Book, and then click the Create Copy
check box at the bottom so it copies the worksheet. Then click OK
--
Kevin Backmann