Jambruins

Default Sorting Data and Formula help...

In cell E59 I have the date Monday, April 11. Underneath that in cells
E60:E64 there are teams listed. Also in cells F60:F64 there are other teams
listed. Then in cell H64 the date is Monday, April 11. Then there are teams
in cells H65:H70 and I65:I70. Is there a way to have the teams in cells
E60:E64 and H65:H70 put into cells B89:B99 and the teams in cells F60:F64 and
I65:I70 into cells C89:C99? Also if the date could be put in cells A 89:A99
also?

I could just email a copy of my file if that would be easier. Thanks for
the help.
CyberTaz

If you do actually mean "put" as in "move" the data, just select a group of
cells (E60:E64) & use the edge of the cell selector to drag the content to
where you want it to be (B89:B93). You could also copy & paste.

If this is not what you are looking for, please be more specific as to what
you are trying to accomplish. |:)

"Jambruins" wrote:

In cell E59 I have the date Monday, April 11. Underneath that in cells
E60:E64 there are teams listed. Also in cells F60:F64 there are other teams
listed. Then in cell H64 the date is Monday, April 11. Then there are teams
in cells H65:H70 and I65:I70. Is there a way to have the teams in cells
E60:E64 and H65:H70 put into cells B89:B99 and the teams in cells F60:F64 and
I65:I70 into cells C89:C99? Also if the date could be put in cells A 89:A99
also?

I could just email a copy of my file if that would be easier. Thanks for
the help.

Jambruins

I would like a formula to do this for me. There are about 6 months worth of
more dates with teams so I was hoping for a quicker solution. I know I can
cut and paste but that will take a long time. I think that is what I am
going to have to do though. Thanks for the help.