jeridbohmann

Default Trying to format the spreadsheet to fit on one page from a query

We have an Access Database with Employee Info.
Example: First Name, Last Name, Cell, Extention, Email, Title
We have some old timers that want their report a certain way. We have 6
different sheets in a workbook that are sorted by the above (by First, by
Last, etc..).
They do not want Access reports. They want one workbook, with 6 different
sheets, posted on the Intanet.
So I created a Workbook that way and used "Import from an access database".
Each sheet has it's own saved Query. The data comes across perfect. However,
there is 90 people on the list. So it goes from row A1-A90. Is there a way to
"pre-format" the sheet to tell it to only use 45 rows and then start in the
next column? Right now I am just using cut/paste after the update to perfect
the sheet and then doing it 5 more times for the other sheets. I'd rather
have it do it for me and then I would never have to touch the spreadsheet
again. It's gets annoying because we have people come and go on a weekly
basis. So I am updating this workbook constantly. Kind of defeats the purpose
of using a database instead of manually add/subtracting from a workbook. Any
help/suggestions would be great!
Thank you in advance!