Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sort

can I get help sorting a data if I sent an attached file through email?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Send me your file at
q_stephane "a t" hotmail "d ot" com
and I will be glad to help you.

Stephane Quenson

sorting help wrote:
can I get help sorting a data if I sent an attached file through email?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suppose that would depend upon whom you sent it to. :-)

What sort of help do need? Perhaps if you ask the question here, and please
be sure to specify what version of Excel you're using, you could get some
helpful answers.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP