Greg B...

Default Please Help

I have a userform where I put a total, It then copies to the cell I want but
I need the textbox to clear so I can put another total straight back in the
box. And also How do I get the Textbox.2 to update automatically

Thanks in advance

Greg

Bob Phillips

With TextBox1
.Text = ""
.SEtFocus
End With

What do you mean by automatically?

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
I have a userform where I put a total, It then copies to the cell I want

but
I need the textbox to clear so I can put another total straight back in

the
box. And also How do I get the Textbox.2 to update automatically

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg B...

Sorry not very clear,
What I mean is I have text box 1 where I type in the figure

I press enter and this is transfered on to the worksheet where it is
automatically updated,
I have 3 other text boxes which get updated on the worksheet but it is not
updated on the userform where I need it the most.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg B...

Sorry again,

Ok I have userform1

on this form I have

textbox 1 which is what the user inputs a number

this is linked to cell a1 on sheet1

textbox2 this shows the total in range c1 on sheet 1 (this only show the
amount when loaded only.)

textbox3 this is like textbox 2

textbox 4 shows an average of textbox2 divided by textbox3

I hope this is clearer

Thanks again Greg

Bob Phillips

I think I see.

Have you tried setting the ControlSource property of the textboxes to the
cells, this will automatically update.

--

HTH

RP