Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I iterate numbering when printing

I want to print sales order forms to use when selling goods. I already have
the template created. I would like to print the template with a unique
contract number that will iterate by one each time the printer prints the
next copy of the sales form. i.e. If I print 30 copies of the template, each
one that comes out of the printer will have a unique contract number that
starts at 1 and ends at 30. Does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way would be to adapt the technique shown he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Use the Worksheet_BeforePrint() event instead of the Workbook_Open()
event.