Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Consolidating Text Info

Hi,

I have 4 tabs with approximately 60,000 lines of data on each tab.
The information that is on these tabs are user id's and functions
that
they can access. I would like to combine these tabs so that the user
id shows only once but lists all accessable menus. Is there a macro
that I could use? Or any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

It's really pretty hard to advise about this without knowing more about your
dataset(s)........but, assuming all four tabs are laid out the same, you may
be able to do something with the Autofilter, or maybe a macro to run four
autofilters and copy results over to a new tab, to collect all the data
about one UserID, then maybe condense it from there.........no easy one-liner
solution here, this is a project.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3