Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default saved over wanted file need to find it

saved over file need to find old one
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is a quick non-Excel idea.
By chance, did you happen to email to older copy ( the copy you saved over )
to someone? You could always retrieve it from them.
Or, does someone in your company/office have a copy of the older version ?
Just a thought... have a great weekend,
Joe

saved over file need to find old one

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:58:01 -0700 from Simonasap
:
saved over file need to find old one

You have supplied the first and last lines of the haiku; allow me to
supply the middle line:

alas, new version hides old

--
"First prove what you're saying, then whine about it."
-- /The People's Court/