Greg B...

Default Text Box

I have a userform which I have linked to a spreadsheet.

I need to know how to get the userform to clear textbox.1 once I hit the
enter key I have it working but it clear this textbox.

Also how do I get the userform to automatically refresh to show the updated
titles in the other textboxes on this form.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Vasant Nanavati

The customary behavior for a UserForm is that hitting the Enter key is
equivalent to clicking the OK button, which usually closes the UserForm.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? A little more detail would be
helpful.

--

Vasant

"Greg B..." wrote in message
I have a userform which I have linked to a spreadsheet.

I need to know how to get the userform to clear textbox.1 once I hit the
enter key I have it working but it clear this textbox.

Also how do I get the userform to automatically refresh to show the

updated
titles in the other textboxes on this form.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg B...

Sorry not very clear,
What I mean is I have text box 1 where I type in the figure

I press enter and this is transfered on to the worksheet where it is
automatically updated,
I have 3 other text boxes which get updated on the worksheet but it is not
updated on the userform where I need it the most.

Thanks in advance

Greg