Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Zeroes omitted from the end of imported currency

Hi,

I am importing some values into an Excel Spreadsheet from a .txt file
example imported values a

47.80
1,089.90

I need to format these like so:

4780
108990

The problem I am having is that it Excel removes the zero from the end of
the amount leaving me with:

478 & 10899

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks very much

Craig Ellis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I need the "." and "," completely removed from the amount, it needs to be a
whole number, i did this in the past by replacing them with nothing. It
worked previously but then it just stopped working and i cant figure out why!

"Mike H" wrote:

Try a custom format of

0.00

Mike