Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count of Cells Based on Format

I have compiled a matrix and I have various items have already been formatted
to bold various values based on the location the process that they appear -
not the best way of collecting/presenting the data, but its been collected
for 78 applications, so its not being changed at the moment.

Anyhow, what I wanna be abel to do is this - count the items tagged with
"x", but specifically, count the items that are bolded X's. Some have "x",
while some have a bolded X.

Is there a formula that I can use that will allow me to count just the
bolded X's? (this applies to a variety of values as well).

Thanks in advance.
JCH
--
Dawg House Inc.