Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dg dg is offline

Default Filename appearing blue?

One of my excel filenames in a folder of many others is appearing in blue
text and not black. Tried to find a way but cannot change back to black.
What happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi DG

The file is compressed

Right click on the file in Windows Explorer and choose properties
On the General tab click on advanced

You can uncheck it there

--

Regards Ron de Bruin