Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Overview usage named ranges

Hi,

currently I'm cleaning up a quite extensive workbook in which named ranges
have been used. Is there any way to have an overview of the usage of named
ranges in order to support actions like remove named ranges that haven't been
used, detect 2 overlapping ranges (maybe different name for same range) etc.

Is there any support at all for this ? If not standard provided, is there a
way through programmation which I can use ?

Tnx,
Kind regards,
Bart