Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can someone tell me how to enter a long latitude on an excel data

example: I need to show this so as to collect data in a chart

N-51º11'22.13"

Thank you in advance
Lawmarch
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

example: I need to show this so as to collect data in a chart

N-51º11'22.13"

I presume your main question is, "How do I enter the ° symbol into a string
of text?"

Try this... press and hold down the Alt key while type 0176 on the number
pad (not main keyboard). If your font has that symbol defined on it, it will
be displayed as a normal text character. Sorry, but I cannot tell you if
this will work with international (Unicode) language fonts or not.

Rick