Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dot dot is offline

Default Updating Daily with excel spread sheet

Hi All,

I work on multiple projects/ Sites and and all has the same type of
milestone.I attend update meeting daily and need to sent update report to my
superior daily and I also need to keep track record of all the daily reports
on the sites.

Please is there any form of template in excel that I can use to update daily
so that I can track track what was done after a long time say two weeks? All
my sites are in one spread sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I hope this template meets your requirement.

Download ""Project performance tracking and reporting" from the online help.

To view the template, do the following:

1. On the View menu, click Tak pane or press Ctrl+F1
2. on the Task pane, select Search Result,
3. Enter template in the Search text box and press the Arrow to the right of
the text box.
4. In the Search Results, select ""Project performance tracking and
reporting".
5. In the Template Preview dialog, click the Download button to save the
template to your local machine. If you want to view more templates, click the
Next button.

Challa Prabhu

"dot" wrote:

Hi All,

I work on multiple projects/ Sites and and all has the same type of
milestone.I attend update meeting daily and need to sent update report to my
superior daily and I also need to keep track record of all the daily reports
on the sites.

Please is there any form of template in excel that I can use to update daily
so that I can track track what was done after a long time say two weeks? All
my sites are in one spread sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dot dot is offline

Hi,

Thanks alot,I have tried it and it's not exactly what I am asking for.

For instance on 14/08/07, I have this update

Site ID Update/Report from site
T 3400 Tower erection in progress

I want to be able to have this update/report aothormaticaly saved on my
spread sheet witout deleting the existing update to write a new one.

I really need assiatance on this.

Thanks.