Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default percentages of counts

I have several thousand records of traveling to work times in minutes. I
want percentages of the total amount of times. For example: there are 5
occurances of 30 minutes, 7 occurances of 20 minutes, 11 occurances of 15
minutes....etc. So for the total 23 occurances, approximately 50% of trips
take 15 min, 34% of trips take 20 minutes and 21% of trips take 30 min....etc.

I have subtotaled the number of times, how do I get the percentages of those
totals of the grand total.

I am new to Excel and am not finding the manual very helpful.
--
SP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at FREQUENCY
Then tell us how you data is set out so we can be more helpful
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP