Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data1.msi error

I have Office 2000 Pro SR1, which has progessively been updated to SR3.

I now need to load the MS Query add-in to Excel.

After inserting the CD, I get an error message:

"The file 'R:\DATA1.MSI' is not a valid intallation package for the Product
MS Office 2000 SR-1. Try to find the installation package.........."

The CD is the origonal one used to install the package

Any ideas

David