gennario

Default = sign on toolbar

I just recenttly was upgraded to Excel 2002. I use to have an = sign in the
toolbar...now I have an fx function. Is there any way to get my = sign back
(it was very convienient to just click = and then go the page I neede)
Gord Dibben

gennario

Gone as of 2002. No work-arounds.

You can move the = sign to your Toolbar but it does not bring up the Function
Wizard so is useless except for not having to type the = sign. Wheeee!!

Was not a popular move on the developers' part.

Perhaps re-structured in the next version after 2003.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP