Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add graph line to chart

Hello

I My graph shows the average number of
sales for each month
the standard is 62.1% per month. I need to show a line going across the
chart to compare how the person did to the standard of 62.1%. How do I do
this? I tried my best to explain my question ...
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...orzSeries.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Wanna Learn" wrote in message
Hello

I My graph shows the average number of
sales for each month
the standard is 62.1% per month. I need to show a line going across the
chart to compare how the person did to the standard of 62.1%. How do I do
this? I tried my best to explain my question ...
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

For more information please refer to this link:

http://Peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts.

Challa Prabhu