Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default All my folders are now in reverse alpha order. How can I fix?

My Word, Excel and Power Point folders have re-sequenced themselves in
reverse alphabetical order. How can I change them back?! Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the column header to toggle the sort order.
Helpful info here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"dickinlondon"

My Word, Excel and Power Point folders have re-sequenced themselves in
reverse alphabetical order. How can I change them back?! Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, I mean to say that when I hit Alt F and then O, and the menu box shows
the list of folders in Excel, Word or Power Point, the folders are no longer
sequenced in alphabetical order, but in reverse order. There are no column
headers in the menu box. When I adjust the view, the folders remain in
reverse sequence; thank you.

wrote in message
My Word, Excel and Power Point folders have re-sequenced themselves in
reverse alphabetical order. How can I change them back?! Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Switch to "Details" view and you will get the column headers to sort with.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP