Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Imports incorrectly

Hi,

I'm trying to import data to a sheet using a web query:-

Data|Import external data|New we query

I navigate to the appropriate web page and select the data table I want to
import and the entire data table becomes highlighted but when I press
'import' only the first couple of lines of data are actually imported.

Any insight into what I'm doing wrong?

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Trying a different approach this code only imports the first 17 of arounf
100 lines of data, any thoughts as to why?

Sub Getfiles()
With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
"URL;http://incgs003/GrowHowSopUserReports/LOFILE11",
Destination:=Range("A1"))
.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
.ResultRange.TextToColumns Destination:=Range("A1")
End With
Cells.EntireColumn.AutoFit
end sub