Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates and linking between spreadsheets question.

What I have: A many-tabbed file folder of all of our clients, specifying
projects and dates that they are due.

What I'm hoping to find: A way to link a new spreadsheet to all the old to
pull up the day's work. For example, If in 300 individual client tabs, I have
250 clients that have deadlines today, when I pull up the new spreadsheet,
I'm hoping that links will populate the new spreadsheet with the day's work
based on the current date. Is this possible?