Default MSNStockQuote

The MSNStockQuote add-in does what I need except for a limitation in
the number of stocks for which information can be retrieved. Whenever I
press the "Update Quotes" button, I get the message "This version of
the Add-In has a limit to the number of quotes it can retrieve. That
limit has been exceeded. Some of the quotes requested were not
returned." Only values for the first 187 stocks are updated. How can I
overcome this limitation?

Thank you for the pointer to your Yahoo quote downloader.
Unfortunately, it seems to fail when more than 200 quotes are
requested. Is this a Yahoo limitation or something in the spreadsheet.
I obviously don't really understand how it works... An explanation
would be appreciated.

What I want is to be able to download quotes on all optionable stocks
-- about 2000 stocks.