Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default IMPORT DATA from the same Workbook

I have a Workbook Titled Summary Purcahse Orders, that has 2 Tabs

Tab-1= PO Database
Tab-2= PO for the Day

I must populate Tab2 with extract from Tab-1 based on a Julian date variable
in Tab-1. How do I achieve this. Is it possible to use SQL query.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Since the worksheets are within the same workbook, you can use Advanced
Filter technique. And then by specifying the criteria on the range, you can
extract the required data and copy the extracted record set to the sheet Tab
1.

This way you can control the data you want to extract, by giving one or
more conditions on different columns.

Challa Prabhu