Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy formula into the subsequent cells, not contents

How do you copy just the formula from the first cell into all the subsequent
cells in a column? I know if you double-click the box on the bottom corner
it will copy both the formula and the cell contents to all other cells but I
only want the formula.

tia,