Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Count IF 's

Hi Guyz,

Was just wondering whats the best way to do the following:

If got with lots of columns. Two of those columns are "Date" and "Time".

Then i have a section that i want to Count the dates. Like this:

2007/03/01 2007/03/02 2007/03/03
Count 2 1 2

(The dates are the headings btw) Anyway, so i got that to work fine but
want to go one step further:

I want it to look like this:

2007/03/01 2007/03/02 2007/03/03
08:00 2 1 2
09:00 3 5 1
10:00 5 2 2
11:00 1 1 2

So my question is: How do i do a Count that is equal to a date and a time.

Fanks guyz!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My dates and times are in columns G & H:

Put in B2 of the results table abd copy aroos and down

=SUMPRODUCT(--($G$2:$G$26=B$1),--(HOUR($H$2:$H$26)=HOUR($A2)))

Results table:

A B C
01/03/2007 02/03/2007 03/03/2007 ' <== row 1
08:00 0 0 1
09:00 2 1 0

HTH