Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default how do I get font colors to show on-screen in excel?

If I change the font color of an excel cell (for example A1), the color
change appears on-screen as long as I am typing in cell A1. As soon as I
move to a different cell (for example B1), the on-screen color of A1 reverts
to black. How can I keep the color showing on-screen? (the changed font
colors print oky, but don;t stay on-screen).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If all workbooks and worksheets, perhaps this fix...............

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP