Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to copy several worksheet ...

I have 17 work sheets in one workbook all labeled similar to this; <<< Item
00001, 3" Valve

I want to do the following:

1) Copy each work sheet 4 times.
a. Rename the originals with an appendage of €œ1 Ea€; <<< Item 00001, 3"
Valve
b. Rename each of the copies with an appendage of €œ5 Ea€, €œ10 Ea€ and
€œ20 Ea€
2) Change the value of Cell M8 in each new worksheet to be 5, 10 and 20 to
correspond to the names of the new worksheets.

I know how to do this by copying the worksheets and renaming them and typing
the value into M8.

Can this be easily done through VBA and what should I use for code?

Darrell