Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing a note on all pages???

I am working on a spreadsheet and I know how to keep the column/row title on
everypage, but I need to have a note appear at the bottom of every page and
it is too big to type into the footer. Is there a way to do this? To be more
clear the file is 31 pages long and I need a note to appear on all the pages,
but it has to be at the bottom. Please help I have a project at work waiting
on this one issue....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lyndsie,

I think the footer is the only solution, short of a macro that puts your note into cells,
positioned for each page. You can increase the footer area, then put a pretty darn large
footer in. To make the footer area larger, to to Print Priview, and click "Margins." At
the bottom, there will be two margin lines. The upper is for the worksheet margin. Drag it
upwards sufficiently to keep the worksheet stuff away from your giant footer.. The lower is
for the footer. Leave it there, or even drag it downwards slightly.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"Lyndsie" wrote in message
I am working on a spreadsheet and I know how to keep the column/row title on
everypage, but I need to have a note appear at the bottom of every page and
it is too big to type into the footer. Is there a way to do this? To be more
clear the file is 31 pages long and I need a note to appear on all the pages,
but it has to be at the bottom. Please help I have a project at work waiting
on this one issue....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could run into the 255 character limit for footers.

Could you take a picture of the data then insert that into the footer?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP